– integration eller ej – de er ikke til at stole på! (mine fremhævelser) EB:
‘Allahu Akbar’ – ‘Gud er stor’.
Sådan lød major Nidal Malik Hasans sidste ord, inden han i går åbnede ild mod andre soldater på militærbasen Fort Hood i Texas, fortæller generalløjtnant Robert Cone.
– Der er flere øjenvidner, som fortæller, at han skreg ‘Allahu Akbar’, inden han begyndte at skyde, siger generalløjtnanten til NBC News.
Major Nidal Malik Hasan affyrede to automatiske håndvåben og dræbte 13 personer, mens mindst 30 andre blev såret af skud.
Mens myndighederne forsøger at klarlægge motivet til blodbadet, står det imidlertid klart, at Nidal Malik Hasan var muslim med en noget ekstrem fortolkning af koranen.
Det fortæller kolleger til den 39-årige major og militærpsykiater, som selv overlevede massakren med fire skud i kroppen og nu befinder sig i myndighedernes varetægt.
FORT HOOD, Texas — At approximately 1:30 p.m., Nov. 5, a Soldier, Maj. Hasan Nidal Malik, allegedly fired shots into the Soldiers Readiness Processing Center on Fort Hood, resulting in 13 dead and numerous injured. As of this morning, 27 remained hospitalized.
In an early morning press conference, Lt. Gen. Bob Cone, III Corps and Fort Hood commander, confirmed that the major was injured but still alive and in stable condition. He is in custody.
Lt. Gen. Cone said the female officer first responder who shot Hasan was injured at the scene but is in stable condition at an area hospital.
The incident took place near a theater where 138 college graduates were receiving their diplomas. The Soldiers in the theater where able to gain control of the scene and no one in the theater was hurt.
Cone said his number one priority was to care for the wounded. Army and Federal Bureau of Investigation officials are investigating the incident.
The victims were largely military. No children were involved. The commander expressed his heartfelt condolences the families and friends of the victims.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Secretary of the Army John McHugh and Army Chief of Staff Gen. George W. Casey Jr. will hold a press conference on Fort Hood at 1:30 p.m. today (Friday, Nov. 6). The press event will be proceeded by an Army-wide moment of silence in honor of the Fort Hood victims, family members and loved ones.
OPDATERING – Tak til Snaphanen
The gunman who killed 12 people today at Ft. Hood appears, based on current media reports, to be Army psychiatrist Nidal Hasan who was listed as a participant in a Homeland Security Policy Institute’s presidential transition task force last year. The task force was not officially affiliated with the White House. It was a project of the Homeland Security Policy Institute, an independent thinktank housed at George Washington University, aimed at drafting policy recommendations for the incoming Obama administration.
According to the task force’s May 2009 report [pdf], a “Nidal Hasan” from the Uniformed Services University School of Medicine was a task force event participant. Other participants included Senate and House staffers, Department of Homeland Security officials, Defense Department officials, and reporters for Politico, the Washington Post, and the London Times. Fort Hood shooter was member of Homeland Security Panel advising Obama
Filed under: fanatisme, historieløshed, integration, islamofascister, jihad, politisk korrekt | Tagged: Barack Obama, Fort Hood | Comments Off on Farligt at lukke islamtroende ind i hær eller Hjemmeværn